Snack Idea Anyone?
It’s not rocket science, but I’m obviously picky lately (first trimester problems), and loving all things SPICE. If you’re looking to spice things up and enjoy a good snack – this one’s for you! PS – this is also a wonderful snack for entertaining also!
- 4 Cups Nuts (I like using Pecans, Cashews, Walnuts & Almonds, but use whatever you like)
- 1 Tbsp Melted Butter
- 3 Tbsp Maple Syrup (the good stuff, not the crap you find in diners)
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 Tsp Course Salt
- 1 Tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Cayenne (if you like heat)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add everything to a bowl so it mixes evenly and then distribute onto the sheet in an even layer.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes and shake them up every couple of minutes so they cook evenly.