Spring & Easter books are some of my favorites! The second that Valentine’s Day is over, we are all about Spring, pastels and more daylight over here!
Now that Jack is almost 4 years old, he’s starting to be more aware of Holidays and Seasons, which makes this so much more fun!
These books can make for great decor on shelves, Easter Basket gift ideas or a fun way to spice up reading with your littles while we wait for Spring!
What are some of your favorites?
- Honey Bunny – this author has some of our favorite books for both baby and toddler. The books have vibrant photos, simple text that rhymes and the kids just love them
- The Great Eggscape
- Goodbye Winter, Hello Spring
- Wolfie The Bunny
- The Runaway Bunny – If you love Goodnight Moon, this book from the same author will certainly make you feel nostalgic
- E is for Easter – We love this series of books for many holidays and is helping Jack learn various words for all the letters of the alphabet
- The Little Rabbit
- Up In The Garden & Down In The Dirt – this is such a fun read especially if you plan on having a garden this year
- You’re My Little Lucky Charm
- Little Blue Truck Spring Time – a classic, especially for the boys! Jack is obsessed with his Little Blue Truck Books
- Too Many Carrots – our new book choice for Easter this year!
- Bunny Roo I Love You
- Cat & Bunny
- The Velveteen Rabbit
- We’re Going On A Egghunt
- Guess How Much I Love You – this book is perfect for bedtime! It’s short, sweet and really cute!