I completed all 21 Days!
Here are my Ultimate Reset Final Results! On Day 21, I had lost a total of 8 lbs and 7 inches.
Out of all the Beachbody programs I’ve completed, this takes the cake for so many reasons
Sure, I got great transformation photo, but I truly feel as though the Ultimate Reset Final Results gave me a clean slate.
- My mindset is clear and I can focus
- I’m not dependent on caffeine
- I’m sleeping better
- I have full control over my food choices (and making better ones)
- I’ve had a massive improvement in GI symptoms (bloat, irregularity etc)
- I got my first menstrual cycle in OVER A YEAR after stopping birth control in October!
- I’m genuinely enjoying being plant based
- I’m continuing so much of what I learned and maintaining everything that I did
- Both kiddos have been enjoying healthy foods (particularly the Miso Soup).
Let’s Talk About The Food!
Every week has a theme.
… and Week 3 is “Restore.”
Now that the detox phase is over (which was a breeze by the way), that “detox” supplement is done, and I introduced a supplement called “revitalize” in addition to “optimize” and “soothe.”
Revitalize is a supplement with pre/probiotics used before every meal to help restore a healthy gut flora.
As for the food — grains and legumes were phased out.
I honestly feared this phase and not having enough carbs, but I did better than I expected. I got used to only having fruit in the morning and using a variety of different fruits kept things fun and interesting. I did have sweet potatoes and butternut squash here and there, but I honestly got used to it.
I even got my cycle this week and didn’t feel any cravings. I was a little hungrier on Day 1 of my Cycle, so I just had a bigger portion and was FINE.
So What Now?
Last year I slowly transitioned out of the reset, but I have to admit that I wasn’t as diligent with reintroducing foods as I could have been.
I fortunately have a new program to transition into, which is similar to the Ultimate Reset, but has a more flexible and lifestyle focused approach.
I’m personally going to introduce chicken/fish back in this week, and next week (especially once my hormones go back to normal), I’ll start with 1 food at a time to identify what my triggers are.
How Did The Women In My Group Do?
Interested In Doing This Yourself?
You’ll do amazing! Reach out to me at email@example.com and we can talk about your goals, what’s important to you and cover the different enrollment options!