You all know I’m a sucker for a good margarita and I always look forward to trying or creating new ones!
This one, while not traditional, is absolutely delicious and 100% worth making!
- Cranberry Juice (I used White)
- Optional – Salt
- Optional – Club Soda
- Make the Rosemary Simple Syrup! I guess this isn’t completely necessary, but boyyyyy did this make a difference. Use 1/4 sugar, 1/2 cup water and throw a couple springs of rosemary into a pan. Let this simmer while the sugar dissolves and take in the delicious aroma while it steeps!
- Once the syrup cools a bit, assemble your margarita in a shaker. For two drinks, I used about 3 oz of tequila, 1/2 cup of cranberry, 1/4 of the simple syrup, the juice of 1 lime and shook like crazy!
- Okay – time to assemble! I personally like to salt a portion of my glass, so it’s not overkill. I use a lime wedge and then simply dip my class! Glassware linked here.
- To be festive and impressive, garnish your drinks with fresh rosemary and cranberries!
- Disclaimer – be careful, 1 or 2 of these will do the trick ha!
Make sure to tag me on Instagram when you make yours so I can re-share your posts!