When I heard we were launching a BARRE Program, I was both excited and nervous.
I was excited because I know how popular this type of fitness is, but I was also really nervous because it is not my strength, or an area that I’m even familiar with.
I have no formal dance training, and to be honest – it’s not even something that interested me prior. I’m not graceful or flexible… and often groan or topple over when I’m working on flexibility and balance.
But… like I said I’m EXCITED for a couple of reasons!
- I get to try it in the privacy of my own home for a fraction of what these types of classes cost! What could be better than that?
- I know this is going to help SO MANY women on so many levels!
- I’m always up for a challenge and getting outside of my comfort zone!
- I’ve genuinely enjoyed both of the workouts from this program, that I’ve had the opportunity to sample so far!
- Wait until you see the results!! (I shared some below!!)
I first got exposed to our trainer, Elise Joan, a couple years back when she created a Yoga Program for us, called 3 Week Yoga Retreat.
I got to meet her for the first time in Arizona this past October at our Leadership Retreat, and she was so sweet and is just a ray of optimism and positivity.
Sampling her workout on the other hand, was nothing short of FIRE! I had the time of my life, and was challenged beyond expectations. We didn’t need dance experience or coordination thankfully (and we had plenty of husbands in the group who were great sports and did just fine!)
So let’s talk about the actual program shall we?!
What Is BARRE BLEND?!
Who Is Elise Joan?
I’ll let her tell you here!
Who Will Love BARRE BLEND?
- People needing a low-impact program that’s easy on the joints. Barre Blend is a perfect program for someone who doesn’t want high-impact workouts. Elise will help you burn calories and tone your whole body with low-impact yet high-intensity exercises.
- People who want a lean, toned body. Barre Blend uses dance-inspired movements to shape and tone your entire body. Combine that with light weights and dynamic cardio intervals, and you get a high-energy workout that feels more like fun than exercise.
- Anyone, at any fitness level! Since it requires no dance experience, Barre Blend is a great workout for new exercisers or people who are just getting back into fitness. And if you’re more advanced, you can choose heavier dumbbells, add Beachbody Resistance Loops, and follow the intensifier, who makes the moves more challenging.
- People who want an efficient workout so they can get on with their day. Each workout is just 30 to 40 minutes long, so it’s not a huge time commitment … especially since you don’t have to commute to the studio! Press play, sweat it out, and get on with your day!
Does It Work?
You better believe it! The results coming out of the Test Group are INSANE, but it’s also good to know that you’ll be able to try everything in this program for a full 30 days to see for yourself!! If it’s not your jam – you can get your money back!
Can You Try It For Free?
Of course you can!
Email me at email@example.com and write “SEND ME BARRE WORKOUT” in the subject line! I’d be happy to send it over!
When will BARRE BLEND be available?
I already have a VIP waiting list going for those who want to be a part of my Test Group! The packages will be available for VIPs on 12/3, so if you want to be on the waiting list, reach out to me ASAP to hold your spot or ask me any questions along the way!