- Patagonia fleeces and jackets are such an easy and timeless gift! They go well with numerous things whether he is dressing up or down!
- My husband is a Police Officer, so he shaves 4 days a week. Somehow, he’s been shaving with the cheapest razors and razor cream for years and I never really cared to notice until he started complaining about ingrown hairs. I got him this Shaving Gift Set and he really enjoyed it so we’ll be going back to stock up on the products he enjoys! I found the gift set to be easiest since I had no clue what he would like or use most. The Sandalwood scent was my favorite! If your guy is super basic, they have an unscented set as well!
- The Ring Doorbell is such a great gift idea for men, but ladies, I need to warn you now – you’ll no longer be able to sneak or lie about packages haha. In all seriousness though, this is obviously a gift for you as well. I feel more secure at home when I’m alone during the day, knowing that I can see outside my house whenever I want to. It’s also nice to speak through the intercom to ward off anyone that might ring your bell if you are feeding a new baby, or if it’s during nap time!
- These William Sonoma Beer Glasses are a great, easy and affordable gift that can be personalized with a monogram!
- If your guy is into wine, this is a great set from Corksickle. This would be amazing for travel, beach days, or just about anywhere! This could also function as a dual gift for yourself!
- If your guy is more into beer, I think this Growler is a great piece and gift!
- We are a strange house, being that I don’t drink coffee. Somehow my husband never did (probably because of me) and would only get coffee from convenience stores at work. I finally decided to invest in a Nespresso, and it was a great decision! You’ll never see me make a pot of coffee (I wouldn’t even know how lol), so this is great for not only him, but when we entertain as well!
- One more beverage idea with the Yeti Tumbler, which really do keep your drinks cold or hot!
- The man in your life might not ask for pricey slippers, but he won’t turn them down if you buy them for him! Last year I got my husband a pair of Ugg Slippers and he wears them DAILY! It was a great investment that makes for a seasonably appropriate gift!
leave a comment