What kind of Coach do you want to be?
The choice is entirely 100% up to you.
Despite what you see, or what you may have assumed, you can do as little or as much as you’d like depending on what your looking to accomplish and your lifestyle!
We all sign up the same way, but we all come here with varying goals, expectations and journeys. Every path is unique and that’s one of my favorite things about this opportunity.
There are generally 3 Categories of Coaches,
- Discount Coach – You can sit back and simply work on you and watch everything from the side lines. With this option you get to take it all in, get your 25% discount and work on yourself.
- Part Time Coach – You can do everything the Discount Coach does, but maybe you work a few hours a week and earn little income to make your products free, or earn a profit.
- Full Time Coach – You can do everything the previous two do, but here your focus is on dramatically changing lives, building a team, running your own groups and working towards financial freedom.
Now… this isn’t black & white and it’s not a title or declaration. Most Coaches progress as they get their feet wet… but again, this is your business and your life, so only you decide what you want to do with this.
I usually encourage everyone on my Team to think about WHY you are looking to do this in the first place.
- WHY do you want or need this business to work?
- Do you want a supplemental income or full time income?
- Do you want to stay home with your kids?
- Do you need accountability?
- Do you hate your job?
- Do you wish you were home on holidays and weekends?
- Do you love your job and simply want to work less?
- Were you recently laid off?
Figuring out the answers to these questions helps us determine a plan for how you can be successful according to your goals!
Think about what feels best for you and then reach out to me so we can get you started!